Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Systems Administrator IV in Reston, VA. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly.
- Maintain a large ElasticSearch/MongDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services. The system indexes millions of documents with hundreds more coming in every day. The application and web services support mission critical interfaces.
- This position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.
- Will also require the ability to stand up new environments as needed in AWS to support testing.
- Must maintain Dev, Test, and Production environments.
- Will also serve as a backup Sysadmin to other Linux systems.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required
- Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
- AWS skills required.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
- Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
- Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.