As needed assignments will require the candidate to be available when the contractor is working on installation of improvements.
- Inspect and document daily construction activities
- Prepare daily diary/inspection reports and weekly progress reports
- Measure quantities of materials used and work performed
- Prepare/assist in preparation of monthly payment requests
- Review claims for extra work and change order costs
- Assist in coordination of utilities
- Interpret contract plans and specifications
- Assist in coordination between the owner, contractor(s) and government agencies
- 10+ years of site construction inspection/management experience including preparation of Daily Field Reports, keeping track of quantities for payment and interacting with project stakeholders.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation to job site.
- Candidates must be physically able to safely negotiate construction sites and facilities.
- Geosynthetic materials and soil installation experience is required.
- Certification from GRI as a CQA Geosynthetic Materials and Compacted Clay Liner Inspector is preferred but required.
Estimated Pay Range: $33-45/hour.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.