At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
The Bread & Butter:
As the Virtual Construction Specialist, you will be a key member of the Virtual Construction Team. Using BIM and other technologies, you will develop computer aided drawings (both 2D and 3D) for cost estimating, field installation drawings, construction utilization documentation, Facility Management, and other applications of software and technology. You will digitally bring projects to fruition for the project team as well as clients and bring drawings to life in the pre-construction phase.
Beyond the Bread:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A people-first, inclusive culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Underground heated parking (remember that Wisconsin polar vortex?)
- Dress-for-your-day philosophy
- Generous PTO
- Ability to work from home from time to time
- Flexible schedules
- Findorff Shop credit to buy company swag
- Career growth and development
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external parties
- Collaborative and team player attitude
- Technical knowledge of BIM related software, such as: Revit Architecture, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Navisworks, 3ds Max, and Sketch Up
- Ability to track, present, and share BIM information with internal and external parties
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architectural Technology, or related field or 3+ years of AEC industry experience and working knowledge in BIM in lieu of degree
- Familiarity with Adobe Products, Inventor, and/or Reality Capture software
- Construction related and/or mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience
Like what you hear? Go ahead and hit apply like a hammer to a nail! Let's start building your dream career together.
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.