ABOUT APM & PRADERA
Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha (APM) is a nonprofit organization in Philadelphia, PA providing human services to the community including early childhood education, foster care & adoption, child welfare, mental & behavioral health, community and economic development, housing, violence intervention, and services to community schools. We have been helping families achieve their greatest potential since 1970.
Pradera Corporation, a subsidiary of APM, has a longstanding history within the child welfare community of providing high-quality, holistic and trauma-informed services. Our focus is to promote healthy lifestyles, protect and nurture vulnerable children and youth and empower them to have a voice in their communities.
Status: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Schedule: Mondays through Fridays 8:30 am to 5 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA / On Site
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Resource Home program is adhering to established performance and quality standards. The Compliance Manager will supervise the Case Aides/Clerks who are responsible for completing and managing program data in and assisting with Resource Home program requirements to efficiently and effectively meet program’s state, city and agency regulations.
Goals of Management:
- Provide children youth with protection, care and a nurturing environment with certified Resource Parents (RP) while a permanent plan is established
- Decrease the use of higher level child welfare and behavioral health placement settings, such as group home, residential treatment and psychiatric residential treatment
- Supervise up to five staff
- Manage Case Aides/Clerks workloads, performance and corrective action
- Maintain ongoing communication and meetings with Case Aides/Clerks to ensure all are properly notified of updates on child welfare regulations, child law amendments, etc.
- Review and evaluate Foster Care, Resource Home and Adoption case records for compliance
- Assist in preparation of policy guidelines, corrective action, tracking data and generating reports
- Responsible for knowing the Department Human Services (DHS) program and contractual regulations and informing the director of any new and/or revised regulations
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring that resource and pre-adoptive homes remain in compliance with PA Chapters 37oO, 335 368o and 3490.
- Coordinate with CUA, Adoption, Resource Home Support and SBH Resource Parent Support Workers to ensure all documentation is received accurately and timely
- Participate in supervisory meetings with Program Director and maintain ongoing communication to ensure emergencies, critical incidents and concerns, are addressed in a timely manner
- Participate and be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary team, working in conjunction with other team members of the programs to ensure success
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Health Insurance or $100 per month with proof of current Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances
- Retirement Plan with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health, child care, and public transportation expenses
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program including free counseling, trainings, webinars, and other resources
- Referral Program
- Loan Forgiveness
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off
- 12 Days of Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits
- EDUCATION: Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field
- EXPERIENCE: Preferably prior experience working in quality assurance and/or child welfare
- CLEARANCES: Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearances, Pennsylvania Criminal Record Clearance, Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI), and Medical Examination & TB Test
APM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (PM21)