Prevailance is seeking a Senior Surface Warfare Analyst to provide support to Commander, Naval Surface Force Pacific (CNSP) located at Naval Base Coronado, Coronado, CA. The overarching purpose of this effort is to improve Force Employment (Fe) execution by ship class and systems fielded by Carrier Strike Groups (CSG), Amphibious Readiness Groups (ARG) and independently deploying ships. The Senior Surface Warfare Analyst shall exercise broad discretion and leadership in how Prevailance delivers support to CNSP. This is a highly visible and provides an opportunity to the right person to make profound contributions to the readiness of the surface fleet for years to come.
- Command at sea is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the United States Navy as a post-Command Commander afloat or equivalent
- Recent (within last five years) experience analyzing Navy Surface Ship Class (both CRUDES and AMPHIB) requirements to include elements of manning, training, maintenance and equipping, and life-cycle sustainment of hull and systems
- Recent experience (within last five years) in reviewing CNO and OPNAV strategic guidance, maritime strategy, or other Fleet and Joint Doctrines and making recommendations for revisions to programs and processes to improve operational readiness
- Experience with analyzing specific metrics embedded within the PESTONI (Personnel, Equipment, Supply, Training, Ordnance, Infrastructure/Networks) pillars of analysis
- Ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Surface Force’s business practices, primary (organic) data sources, secondary (non-organic) data needs, data gaps, and organic analytic capabilities to inform the development of a meaningful data visualization tool suite and predictive modeling needs for decision-makers at all levels
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience creating executive-level briefs and reports
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.