Prevailance is seeking a Metrics and Database Analyst to assist in the evaluation of surface force readiness data bases to improve the ability to generate ships for tasking. The metrics and data base analyst uses an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and a broad understanding of surface warfare readiness issues to improve the type commanders understanding of fleet readiness issues.
- Experience in the United States Navy in an Engineering or Combat Systems Department related billet at sea
- Two years’ experience in database design and management
- Two years’ experience in data analysis for complex projects
- Experience with analyzing specific metrics embedded within the PESTONI (Personnel, Equipment, Supply, Training, Ordnance, Infrastructure/Networks) pillars of analysis
- Ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Surface Force’s business practices, primary (organic)data sources, secondary (non-organic) data needs, data gaps, and organic analytic capabilities to inform the development of a meaningful data visualization tool suite and predictive modeling needs for decision-makers at all levels
- Highly proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office, especially with Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
AA or AS degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university (study in an Analytics or Computer related field is highly desired).
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced. Once the enforcement date is set, prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.