Provides logistician support for each Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron (MSRON) for the purpose of assisting in the coordination of the MSRON’s execution of logistics management duties associated with the material control of the Table of Allowance (TOA) equipment and mission augment material.
- Provide the collecting and interpreting of inventory accounting and material readiness data related to MSRONTOA, material, systems, and equipment by tracking shortfalls of TOA material, systems and equipment through the assigned NECC databases.
- Track and provide coordination for the final disposition of “end-of-life”, spent or obsolete TOA material, systems and equipment as designated by the MESG TWO Materiel Officer.
- Attend meetings to gain familiarization with the material control efforts with the Immediate Senior in Command (ISIC) TOA, Type Commander (TYCOM) TOA manager and other supporting activities as required by the MESG TWO Materiel Officer.
- Assist the MSRONs in maintaining accurate inventory and material readiness posture in assigned databases. Provide updates to the MSRON XO/CO on N-Codes/departments that are deficient in reporting.
- Using the assigned Dept. of Navy enterprise data system to collect and interpret inventory accounting and readiness data related to MSRONs TOA material systems and equipment; provide consolidated reports that contain the findings of the database reports to the MESG TWO TOA manager quarterly.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of RCRP and other Navy enterprise data management systems for TOA inventory management.
- Serve as the technical manager and are the interface between the MESG and the MSRON commodity managers.
- Responsible for the administration of RCRP and any future Navy enterprise data management systems for TOA inventory management for the unit and shall have the ability to complete all functions related to their unit and the units subordinate in the chain of command.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ten (10) years' of experience as a LOGISTICS SPECIALIST.
- Military Logistics Specialist experience with TOA is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Advanced Base Functional Component (ABFC) View, Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS);
- Organizational Maintenance Management Next Generation (OMMS-NG),
- Readiness and Cost Reporting Program (RCRP),
- Various SYSCOM APSRs and Microsoft Office are highly required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. is VEVRAA Compliant.