CSPNJ, a mental health nonprofit, has a full-time Senior Coach position for a Mental Health Crisis program based in Haledon, NJ. The Senior Coach will supervise the service team to ensure guest are receiving services that are geared toward learning crisis coping skills and linking to resources in their community. Work as part of a team, to provide services to the guest that are consistent with agency’s mission, vision, values, Psychiatric Rehabilitation principles and the concept of wellness and recovery. This program provides an alternative to hospitalization for individuals with psychiatric disabilities who are in crisis. During their stay, guest will work on a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and be linked to services and resources within their community. Guest stay a max of 10 days.
Schedule: Weekdays including weekends 8am-6:30pm
Salary: Masters Degree: 47K -49.5K | Licensed: 49.5K - 52K
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field in mental health organization.
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, strong assessment skills and organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to manage crisis and strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation model preferred.
- Valid NJ drivers’ license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Lived Experience: CSPNJ prioritizes hiring people who have been trained to use their own life experience dealing with mental health or substance use challenges to inspire and support others.
- Must obtain their first dose of the primary series of a COVID-19 vaccination by their start date.