Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Part-time or PRN
Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Inpatient & Outpatient
Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a part-time or PRN Physical Therapist Assistant for our H2 Health/Greenbrier Valley Medical Center clinics located in Ronceverte, WV. This is a multi-site position and the therapist might be asked to float to our other clinics in the area (Greenbrier Valley Physical Therapy in Ronceverte; West Virginia Physical Therapy in Lewisburg; Masterworks Physical Therapy in Rainelle; Summers Physical Therapy in Hinton and Trinity Physical Therapy in Union).
This position is a mixture of Inpatient (80%) and Outpatient (20%) and it will consist of treating a primarily orthopedic caseload with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, athletes, industrial / return to work clients, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited (APTA) Physical Therapist Assistant program
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient as a Physical Therapist Assistant is preferred, however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of West Virginia
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM and Saturday & Sunday 8 AM to 2 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time or PRN (20-40 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.