A career at Galloway provides a unique opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our Full-Spectrum Approach™ to land development services offers all key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development process. From survey to land planning, civil engineering and comprehensive architectural design, our team brings a multidisciplinary mindset to every project. We enjoy daily interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows us to build relationships and understand project approaches across disciplines.
“Positivity,” “community” and “collaboration” are a few of the most commonly used words to describe Galloway in our employee surveys, and we think those words truly describe the attributes of our team. We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our purpose of “enriching people’s passions.” We are honored to be repeatedly recognized through numerous awards that include Top Workplace USA 2021 and 2022; Denver Post Top Workplace 2018 – 2022; Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019 – 2022, Zweig Group Top Firm to Work For 2020 – 2022, and Zweig Group Hot Firm 2021.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation including cash bonuses, education assistance, and a complete package of benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
- Performs work involving the application of complex or novel aspects of mechanical and plumbing engineering for the assigned functional area such as HVAC systems, plumbing design, and kitchen exhaust systems.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts, and coordinates mechanical engineering work.
- Oversees the design and ongoing progress of a project, including project coordination with city, state, and county officials and other outside agencies.
- Resolves a variety of complex problems, e.g., conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Participates in the coordination of BIM/VDC.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities for a project with other disciplines and departments within Galloway.
- Takes an active role in new business development; markets Galloway’s capabilities to establish new clients and enhance relationships with existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- PE required
- Typically, 15 or more years of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in private commercial development projects highly preferred.
- Experience in Multifamily projects and High-Rise Smoke Control design
- Experience in Energy Modeling preferred
- Proficiency in Autodesk programs.
- Understands and possesses a working knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and approval processes as well as site-specific research with respect to these issues.
- Is experienced in mechanical design of commercial developments.
- Ability to review, analyze and resolve mechanical and construction field issues.
- Is familiar with LEED and energy efficient design.
- Provides supervision and guidance for overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters within team; consults with Senior Project Manager and/or Team Manager concerning unusual problems and developments and obtains approvals as appropriate.
- Takes a leadership role in the development of new business, promoting repeat and referral business with existing clients, and developing new business that is in alignment with Galloway’s strategies and goals; participates in networking events and business development meetings.
- Prepares and reviews project proposals, qualification statements, promotional materials, and professional services agreements; responsible for preparation, obtaining internal and external approvals, and managing final execution and subsequent amendments.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs team during the execution of projects.
- Takes an active role in coaching, mentoring, and delegating responsibility to less-senior level staff; provides daily “on-the-job” training for team members.
- Serves as primary contact with clients; fosters culture of effective internal and external communication between Client and team members.
- Develops and implements project schedules and resource management that facilitates timely performance.
- Manages project budget; communicates budget allocation to staff for their respective assignments.
The estimated starting salary pay range for this role is $94,000-$115,000
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance – We offer comprehensive health-care benefits for individuals and families through Cigna Health Insurance, with the choice of two plan options.
- Dental Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly dental insurance premium for a staff member and 50% of the premium for their family.
- Vision Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly vision insurance premium for a staff member (family members can be added on for dollars a month).
- Hearing Aids are covered at deductible/co-insurance for in-network plans.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement – Galloway-supported assistance in offsetting costs of high-deductible healthcare plan option.
- Short and Long-Term Disability – We cover 100% of the long-term and short-term disability premium.
- Life Insurance – We cover 100% of the premium for a life insurance policy that is equal to the annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential guidance and resources for employees and immediate family members. Galloway covers 100% at no charge for the employee.
- ThrivePass Wellness Savings Account – Company-provided funds can be used for a wide variety of personal health and fitness-related reimbursements.
- Flex Spending Account
- This role is eligible for “pay for performance” bonuses beyond base pay.
- 401(K) Plan – Additionally, we contribute a profit-sharing bonus to each individual’s plan, based on total compensation.
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedule During Core Hours – Includes opportunity to flex extra hours worked.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 8 Paid Volunteer Hours Every Year
- Identity Theft Protection – We cover 100% of the monthly premium for the employee and family plans can be added for dollars a month.
- Anniversary Bonus Program Starts at 5 Years
- Relocation assistance
Growth & Mentorship
- Structured Mentorship Program
- Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
- Diversity Groups – Check out the “About” section on our website to learn more about our diversity initiatives!
Galloway & Company, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.