At Evergreen, a Greenbridge Company, we’re in business to change the world. Evergreen was originally founded in 1998 to provide a sustainable, reliable supply of quality polyester resin for parent company Greenbridge Packaging’s portfolio of PET strapping. Each year, Evergreen recycles one billion PET bottles, keeping them out of landfills, oceans, rivers, forests, and roadways. We also produce 40 million pounds of recycled PET plastic that goes into new bottles and other products. And, we’re working with communities and businesses to buy their trash so it can be recycled, too. We’re now in the process of expanding our production capacity of rPET, a move that will nearly double our annual volume of food and non-food grade pellet and flake. Existing pellet lines are being upgraded to solid state processing.
There’s another important side to Evergreen. We partner with municipal and commercial recycling facilities as well as business and industrial customers, accepting recyclable material and offering rebates for PET bottles and other PET material. This material is then sorted and made ready for other uses. The end goal is to make landfills a thing of the past, help customers achieve sustainability goals and make the circular economy possible for all of us.
Greenbridge offers convenient and economical one stop shopping. You need to look no further as Greenbridge carries the broadest line of polyester strapping/polypropylene strapping in a multitude of widths, colors, core sizes, and break strengths. In addition to the broadest line of polyester strapping/polypropylene strapping, Greenbridge offers a full complement of strapping equipment, power tools, and accessories. We provide a complete range of strapping solutions from the most basic manual tools to the largest engineered strapping systems for extremely demanding applications.
All of the above would mean nothing if it were not backed by dedicated employees and extraordinary service. Our commitment to service is backed by acres of inventory of polyester strapping/polypropylene strapping and equipment on the floor, ready for immediate shipment. We ship a high percentage of stock orders the same day received, and Greenbridge always sells at competitive prices. When you evaluate price selection, service, and quality, Greenbridge always leads the way in overall value.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic diploma or GED equivalent
- Certifications/Licenses: Tow motor license / Forklift certification preferred but not required
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Exemplary customer care and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills