Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. This position is 5 days per week in office.
Overall Responsibility: Responsibility to provide day-to-day technical support of computers, applications, equipment and related technology within established guidelines, by applying basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Windows based desktop & laptop hardware and software.
- Install and configure software, and provide end-user troubleshooting & support.
- Set-up, configure and maintain printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment, including VOIP telephone system.
- New employee account set-up including providing equipment and issuing passwords and access rights.
- Provide customer support to all technology users, both in-house and remote users.
- Document issue and resolution using the IT ticketing system.
- Basic User Administration – Active Directory, Users, Groups, OU’s, Distribution Lists.
- Basic Office 365 Administration and Break/Fix
- Multifactor Access Administration and Support skills (Okta, Duo, etc.)
- Experience supporting Mobile Devices in an enterprise and Mobile Device Management (Intune, AirWatch, etc.)
- Experience with provisioning maintaining end-point security, Data Leak Prevention, Antimalware, and Disk Encryption.
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources, parts, and licenses.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the IT department.
- Maintain hardware and software license compliance.
- Keep track of hardware warranty renewals
- Maintain job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications/websites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Associate’s degree (AA or AS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the field.
- 2+ years of prior desktop support experience required.
- Experience supporting software applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, and other applications.
- Experience supporting various browsers, latest Windows Operating System, VPN and peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, copiers.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Office 365.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
- This position is 5 days per week in office.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and yet be a productive member of the team.
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.