K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 31 distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenues and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
We are seeking a Warehouse Team Member/Back-up Route Driver to join our team!
Job Summary: The WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE BACKUP DRIVER works under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, Assistant Manager, or Team Leader; responsible for unloading and/or loading trucks, as well as picking/pulling and/or putting away tires/products.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with loading and unloading tires from semi-trailers and route trucks.
- Use equipment and tools provided on a daily basis to accurately and safely verify, pull/pick, and put-away tires/products.
- On an as needed basis, transport and deliver tires to customers on assigned route in a safe, efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service, answer questions and handle issues professionally.
- Utilize Signature Capture to verify and collect payments from customers and obtaining proof of delivery signature at the time of delivery.
- Maintain and complete ELog compliance on a daily basis in accordance with regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to safely operate a fork lift, tire cart, pallet jack and order picker.
- Ability to learn and utilize scanning devises to accurately confirm tire and shipment information.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday,6a-2:30p
WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.