Spectrio has been recognized as one of Florida’s highest-growth companies, ranking at No. 127 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 Florida Regional list, up 53 places from the previous year. In 2020, the Company made the national Inc. 5000 list for the ninth time, ranking at No. 3050, up 756 from the previous year.
The Technical Support Specialist is passionate about the Spectrio brand and products while providing technical support for end users.
- Provide technical support over the phone to end users.
- Comprehend and apply technical information, and present technical information to customers in a non-technical manner.
- Perform data entry duties, monitor, operate or coordinate and assist others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Utilize computer equipment, software and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of computer operations assignments.
- Update supervisor on status of projects or technical issues.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of related experience with computers and providing customer service in a call center environment.
- A.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- Previous CRM and ERP experience preferred.
- Experience using NetSuite, Google Suite, and other basic computer related skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and adapt to change.
- Ability to work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team-oriented, collaborative and have a positive attitude.
- Strong customer-service orientation with ability to be courteous and helpful
Considering candidates in the U.S. including TX, AZ, CO, NV.
Spectrio is a leading provider of comprehensive digital signage solutions that empowers clients to transform their business locations into modern, dynamic destinations for customers and employees. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and founded in 2002, Spectrio serves over 150,000 franchise and enterprise locations in multiple industries, including quick-service restaurants, automotive, healthcare, and financial services. With supporting offerings geared towards Overhead Music, On-Hold Messaging, WiFi Marketing, and more, Spectrio offers businesses a complete customer engagement solution at scale. For more information, visit www.Spectrio.com.
Spectrio offers a wide range of benefits for our team members, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, and Education Reimbursement.
Spectrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category.