Senior Sales Executive
Remote, United States (Southeast)
LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire.
We’re a Technology-Enabled Service company built on values that reflect our commitment to our customers & clients. We're Truthful at all times. Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers. Present--committed & engaged to our teams and our work. Driven to be courageous and make an impact in everything we do. Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
We are hiring a sales executive to join our Lender Partnerships team. The right candidate will have a presence in the Southeast, proven performance in developing new partnerships with banks and credit unions, and the ability to establish trust with character and integrity. The individual will need to collaborate well with others and work independently to perform sales activities and manage their territory.
· Augment LendKey’s client base by selling its products/solutions to banks and credit unions
· Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to closing
· Cultivate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
· Communicate LendKey’s value proposition and understand competitive advantages versus peers
· Attend Banking Association and Credit Union League events to drive pipeline development
· Strong understanding of metrics that drive bank & credit union profitability, customer & member value, and issues facing lenders today
· Knowledge of consumer lending, return on asset calculations, and asset liability management.
· Command of all aspects of LendKey’s products and platform
· Deliver sales presentations and product demos
· Lead internal sales meetings to update executive team on pipeline development, sales progress, and industry trends/feedback
· Accurately represents opportunities within CRM and to appropriate audiences
· Achieve sales objectives by utilizing a consultative, needs-based approach to expand and optimize development of sales territory
· 5-10 years of sales experience, with proven performance selling to large banks & credit unions
· Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, environments
· Highly organized and self-motivated
· A great listener
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong with PowerPoint and CRM utilization
· Undergraduate degree required
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential