Carbon Activated Corporation in Stockton, California is seeking a Class A Driver with a tanker endorsement for immediate full-time employment with benefits. In this role, you will be trained to become a service technician for water treatment applications. This is a very stable career opportunity because water treatment is always in demand! Our company has never had lay-offs. Our product, activated carbon, is used in a wide variety of applications so there is always something new to learn.
This position requires hard work while focusing on safety and efficiency. 25% of the job is driving, the other 75% is performing filter media change outs, which means working with water and air systems to make our communities cleaner.
Service Technicians are paid a base hourly rate. In addition, certain jobs will offer prevailing wages which can be more than double base pay.
Our employees regularly make overtime, and are paid a per-diem while traveling. We offer benefits as well.
Our current team of service technicians are very experienced. We will train you how to do the job by working alongside professionals who take their job seriously.
This position is great for people with a passion for fitness, open-minded, and are willing to be flexible and go where the company needs you with short notice.
The base hourly rate is negotiable, but you are given a full-time 40 hour week plus overtime opportunities.
Class A License
Willingness to do physical work