General facility maintenance and upkeep of the Clayton W. Williams, Jr. Alumni Center.
Please note that when applying for an opportunity, the application will need to be completed in its entirety all at once. You will not be able to save your information and return to complete your application.
Performs duties in support of the Director of Facilities.
- Assists Director of Facilities with implementation of facility maintenance plan.
- Serves as parking lot attendant on home football game days.
- Assists with special facility projects as needed.
- Picks up and loads vehicles to deliver storage files or items.
- Changes light bulbs.
- Keeps property clean and free of litter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve donor growth goal.
- Providing on-site event support for Leadership Council Meetings and events.
- Participation on internal event and task committees.
- Participation in Association events including, but not limited to, All-Aggie Grad Party, Aggie Ring Day, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala and All-Aggie Hullabaloo, as needed.
- Represents The Association as needed at events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.
Received: Director of Facilities.
10-15 hours a week.
Required: High School graduate or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred: Some college work or current student at Texas A&M University pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred: Skilled in use of standard office equipment.
Required: Attention to detail and basic knowledge of hand tools. Good communication skills.
Required: Ability to work outdoors in various conditions. Able to bend, stoop, climb, grasp, walk, and lift 50 lbs.