Celona, founded in 2019, is an early-stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to Enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a cloud-managed private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to coordinate with our leadership team to plan, forecast and measure operating performance to assure alignment to plan of record and rolling forecasts. You will be an integral member of the team, reporting to the CFO to coach and align leaders to achieve operating commitments.
For this role, you should have experience in a technology rich, emerging growth environment, comfortable with a combination of SaaS and HW offerings. Knowledge of automated planning platforms/ERP systems and familiarity with GAAP are required competencies. You will be an integral member of the team, reporting to the CFO to coach and align leaders to achieve operating commitments.
- Develop financial models through full comprehension and understanding of product offerings, GTM approach and KPIs.
- Own the forecasting process to provide leaders navigational guidance; comparing anticipated results (POR and forecast) vs actual results; identify and mitigate risk.
- Coordinate with the Corp Controller and CFO in developing and maintaining board, board committee and investor presentations.
- Coordinate w/leadership to manage variable comp and commission programs.
- On demand analysis for Pricing/GTM, Comp/Benefits, Equity, Investments
- Assist with regulatory 409(a) and Warrant re-valuations; including 10 year DCFs.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst
- Product and technology orientation
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Familiarity with finance databases and Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations, including ASC 606
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) a bonus
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.
We obsessively value customer intimacy, thinking big while acting small, and diversity in everything we do.