Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., is a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm of professional engineers, environmental professionals, and planners with a talent pool of more than 350 employees that have been meeting the needs of municipal, industrial and institutional clients across the northeast for more than 60 years. We are currently looking for a Civil 3D Designer/Drafter in our Camp Hill office.
- Conceptual design and layout of site plans.
- Detailed grading plans.
- Earthwork modeling and quantity calculations.
- Piping system layout and profile development.
- Stormwater systems layout.
- Other related civil site work and detailing associated with solid waste and environmental engineering projects.
- A.S. in Civil Engineering Technology or related CAD/drafting training.
- 5+ years civil/drafting design experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Experience with detailed grading plans is required.
- Consulting engineering experience is a plus.
Estimated Pay Range: $26-32/hour.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.