Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to source
data from client systems into the data lake, data warehouse and end-user facing BI applications.
Responsible for ingestion, transformation and integration of data to provide a platform that supports
data analysis, data enrichment and data science as well as making data operationally available for
- Build and maintain scalable automated data pipelines. Support critical data pipelines with a highly scalable distributed architecture - including data ingestion (streaming, events and batch), data integration, data curation.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Good architectural understanding to build and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Design and arrangement of scalable, highly attainable, and fault tolerant systems on Azure platform.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design and development, testing, release of key components.
- Understand and implement best practices in management of data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality and lineage.
- Experience with code versioning tools and a command of configuration management concepts and tools, CI-CD including DevOps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse solutions like Azure & Snowflake.
- Experience with Azure cloud architecture and solutions.
- Experience with Azure Data lake store, Blob Storage, VMs, Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, etc.
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server Database system.
- Moderate skill in Power BI
- Experience with scripting languages such as R, Python.
- Prior consulting experience a plus.
- Some travel (up to 25%) may be required to client site.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills – a team player who can effectively partner with all levels of the company.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.