Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for our H2 Health @ Hillsville outpatient clinic located in Hillsville, VA. The candidate will be working primarily with the pediatric population in our outpatient clinic and servicing the schools in the area.
The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs. New grads or experienced PTs are welcome to apply!
The Virginia State is offering a loan repayment program, where Physical Therapists could qualify for a loan payback up to $140,000 of student loans. To find out more about this program, please click on the link below:
Education: Graduate of an accredited (APTA) Physical Therapy program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred, however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting with all age groups (Pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics)
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Facility Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. (Flexible schedule available)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.