U.S. CAD, a leading provider of software and services that support the AEC&O (Architect, Engineering, Construction, Owner) community, is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing sales organization. This position will be based in Colorado and will work in a remote capacity.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for prospecting and finding new business in Colorado. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding monthly targets. This includes up-selling and cross-selling software products as well as training, BIM production, and consulting services (to name a few). This position reports to the regional Director of Sales, and will work closely with the broader sales team, Technical/Professional Services group, Vendors, Marketing, and our Customer Success team.
• At least 5 years prior sales experience in the AEC (architect, engineering, construction) industry.
• Large book of existing relationships in the AEC industry to build from.
• Complete comfort and confidence in cold calling/prospecting.
• Familiarity and proficiency with sales processes and selling methodologies.
• Proficiency with sales logging applications/CRM (i.e., NetSuite, SalesForce).
• Familiarity with prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Dodge, etc.
• Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations, sometimes with little guidance.
• Ability to efficiently work from a home office environment.
• Ability to travel to clients in the designated territory, and travel for company trainings and other events.
• Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
• Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to overcome technical and business objections.
• Must live in Northern California
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Spending approximately 90% of time capturing and growing new customers in the territory (at least initially).
• Hunt, research, prospect and promote the sales of U.S. CAD products and services through direct solicitation via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
• Conduct outbound calls with a minimum number of 10 calls daily.
• Prospect for BIM production and consulting services opportunities.
• Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, direct mail responses, outdated leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Maintain records of all opportunities, communications, and activity in U.S. CAD’s CRM system (NetSuite).
• Provide accurate forecast against plans and targets weekly.
• Maintains basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends in the AEC&O industries.
• Understands customer issues and requirements in order to recommend a specific Autodesk product, industry solution or consulting services.
• Maintains strong understanding of service opportunities and work with technical resources to quote and build service pipeline.
• Build strong relationships for business planning with U.S. CAD vendors and internal team members.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
• Duties and assignments are subject to change.
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
• Open and consistent communication at all levels
• Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
• Lead by example
• Respect for people and process
• One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
• Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
• Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
• Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
• Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
• Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.