TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Field Technician to join our team in the Omaha, NE area.
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Sign-On Bonus $1,000!
- Paid Training!
- Loyalty Bonus 2x per year!
- Company provided Vehicle, Phone, Tools & Work Attire
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Independent Work & Team Collaboration
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Strive to provide the best customer experience every day
- Resolve and troubleshoot issues
- Complete installation of products and services
- Connect face-to-face with customers; consulting, assisting and educating
- Prioritize, organize and efficiently complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Work independently
- Work in a variety of environments; indoors, outdoors, tight spaces, elevated
- Navigate a variety of terrains managing tools and equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Ability to travel daily and open to a variety of schedules
- Excellent customer service, time management, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn and operate testing equipment and software/programs
- Ability to utilize hand tools, identify wire size/color and accurately utilize measuring devices
- Ability to carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension ladder (approximately 28 feet high and 75 pounds)
- Ability to complete work indoors, outdoors, in tight spaces and elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working while standing up to 70% of the time
- Ability to safely navigate various terrains, managing equipment and tools
- A body weight of no more than 275 pounds to perform ladder work safely. **Safety is our #1 Priority. If personal safety is not compromised, an accommodation may be available based on previous ladder experience in a similar role.**
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.