Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a full-time CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work at our H2 Health @ Amarillo and H2 Health @ Borger outpatient pediatric clinics located in Amarillo and Borger, TX.
This position will consist of treating pediatrics, ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, autism, feeding, sensory issues, memory, and cognitive impairments. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs.
Education: CCC-SLP Credentialed and/or Graduate of an accredited (SLP) Speech Language Pathologist program
Experience: Prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist is preferred.
- Licensed CCC-Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Texas
- ASHA Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working with the pediatric population in an outpatient clinic
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM. (Candidate must be able to work afternoons)
Compensation: Paid Per Visit
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.