General Production Workers can be awarded $1K sign on bonus!
The General Production Worker starts in assembly and packaging and can ADVANCE to higher skilled positions with higher pay.
Roles and Responsibilities of a General Production Worker
- Count and package product
- Assemble parts
- Enter labor hours on the computer
- General housekeeping
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-10 hours per shift
- Regularly lift/carry 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift/carry 50 pounds
- Lifting assisting devices available for most products
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
General Production Worker Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Plus many other benefits
Peerless Chain Company is the #1 Chain Manufacturer in North America and a has been a stable business in the Winona community for a 105 years. As of 2014 Peerless Chain became a wholly owned subsidiary of KITO Americas and supplanted itself as one of the largest divisions of KITO Group.