The Cleaning technician will be a professional individual with a strong work ethic, be highly dependable and able to stick to their assigned work schedule. He/She will be responsible as a part of a select team to perform the daily cleaning and sanitization of facilities and equipment according to the client’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Follows and executes client's standard operating procedures(SOPs)
- Apply cleaning solution to floors, celings, walls, fixtures, and equipment in conjunciton with proper cleaning equipment such as mops, wipes, bucket system, etc. Following aproved cleaning standard operating procedure.
- The cleaner is responsible for all janitorial functions and maintaining the voerall cleanliness of the laboratory, warehouse and production facility. Maintain inside, outside and surrounding area and assist in day to day work of facility maintenance.
- Perform proper cleaning methods, such as vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping techniques of equipement, mopping of walls, celings and floors.
- Must be able to work with disposing various chemcials from lab waste by wearing the necessary safety protection like masks, gloves, etc.
- Responsible for the preparatio of cleaning/sanitization solutions and cleaning materials to specifications
- Identifies and communicates any material or procedural discrepancies.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance requirements defind in Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Accurately documents solution prep and cleaning activities in logbooks according to Good Documentation Practices (GDP's) as necessary.
- Complete all training requirements for specific work areas and maintain all training requirements.
- Read and understand all revision of applicable assigned SOPs, policies and procedures.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of fundamental safety requirements in a manufacturing enironment
• Previous work experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a high-performance team.
• Successful completion of the literacy and numeracy evaluation
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
Experience & Education:
• High School Diploma or equivalent or technical school certificate
• 1-2 years expereince as facility cleaner