Mueller dotKonnect (MdK) is a related entity of PKF Mueller, an award-winning, certified public accounting and business advisory firm based in the Chicagoland area. As one of the largest CPA firms in the United States, PKF Mueller serves clients nationally and internationally.
Mueller dotKonnect is based in Plano, Texas, one of Texas’ fastest-growing areas for startups, technology, and finance. Our team of over 300 qualified finance and accounting professionals is in Chicago, Dallas, Portland, Sarasota, and Hyderabad.
Manage finance & accounting functions of multiple ‘Not For Profit’ clients in an outsourced setup with the help of in office and remote accounting teams.
· Client Relationship: Primary lead ‘client’ contact to manage client relationship, communication and expectations
· Service Delivery: Manage finance & accounting function of multiple Not For Profit clients as a reviewer / controller
· Team Leader: Lead a team of staff to senior accountants, who may be available in person or working remote
· Non-Profit Specialist: Knowledgeable and well-versed in non-profit technical accounting, NFP accounting software, compliance needs, etc.
Ideally in DFW area or Chicago, IL area.
· Minimum – Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
· 5+ years of experience in public accounting or equivalency
· Experience with non-profit technical accounting, budgets and financial reporting
· Experience with General Ledger systems, especially NFP related, like QBO, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, Blackbaud, Aplos, etc.
· Experience working with external auditors and the auditing process
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to explain accounting in simple terms for non-accountants as well as accountants
· Ability to manage resources motivate and train resources, with high degree of attention to details
· Multi-tasking and project management skills required to manage multiple clients at the same time
· Excellent customer service skills ability to adapt to changing client requests