Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is seeking a Part-time CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) to work at an Assisted Living facility in Kunkletown, PA.
This position will consist of treating the geriatric population, ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, feeding, memory, cognitive impairments. Candidate must have adult dysphagia experience and dementia experience to complete evaluations and treat patient thorough plan of care.
Education: CCC-SLP Credentialed and/or Graduate of an accredited (SLP) Speech Language Pathologist program.
Experience: Must have prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist. A newly licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will not be considered.
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- ASHA Certification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a licensed speech therapist
- Must be comfortable working with the geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Facility Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Compensation: Per visit with a $3,000 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.