This position is responsible for the preparation of the property monthly financial statements and general ledger maintenance
which includes but is not limited to preparation of journal entries, review and posting of accounts payable, property cash
management, and record monthly cash receipts for tenant and other receivables.
This position reports to the Fiscal Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Prepare monthly invoices accurately and timely
• Prepare audit schedules and work papers
• Maintain and analyze general ledger accounts monthly, prepare appropriate adjusting entries as needed
• Review and record Daily Deposits in accounting system
• Review and record accounts receivable into accounting system
• Review and record accounts payable batches
• Reconcile monthly bank statements
• Process monthly payment and record to accounting system
• Handle inquiries from outside vendors or customers
• Other duties as assigned
• AA or BS degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years of experience in accounting
• Ability to work with high degree of accuracy and follow up
• Good team player with strong service attitude, strong work ethic
• Experience with computerized accounting systems, preferably Oracle NetSuite
• Working knowledge of PC applications: Excel, Word
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel,
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer
keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and
stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30
pounds. The employee frequently moves within the building to interact with fellow employees. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise
level is usually quiet to moderate.
- Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
- 403b retirement plan: 4% APM contribution PLUS 3% APM matching contribution
- 20 PTO Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability
APM is an equal opportunity employer.