REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
REVELxp is currently looking for an experienced revenue-generating and operations individual. As the Associate General Manager for UNC, you will oversee our UNC Chapel Hill and NC State properties and report directly to the Executive General Manager. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Develop and grow relationships within university athletics and their accompanying fan communities (campus groups, colleges/programs, corporate partners, alumni associations, season ticket holders, community leaders, etc.) to generate new leads, referrals and sales channels
- Sell pre-game and in-game hospitality packages and events to current and prospective guests, both corporate and individual
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly/yearly activity and sales goals
- Responsible to be on-site for all hosted events; focusing on building relationships, securing referrals and growing overall sales and renewals
- Provide a high level of service that enhances a guest’s overall experience
- Network and prospect for new and expansive revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with regional leadership on creation and execution of a business plan that ensures overachievement of revenue-related goals for the REVELXP /university athletics relationship
- Conceptualize and execute on day-to-day sales strategies that deliver revenue targets and maximize profit margins
- Day-to-day oversight of all revenue-producing positions within the office
- Assist leadership with recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training and development of revenue-producing positions within the office
- Serve as the main liaison for the client university
- Become proficient in Salesforce (CRM platform), as well as other sales enablement and efficiency tools
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a revenue-generating role, specifically in ticketing, sponsorships, hospitality, event and/or premium sales
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.