Toyon Research Corporation is seeking interns who have strong analytical capabilities and are working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to formulate problems given widely varying constraints
- Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
- Excellent math background
- Knowledge of computer languages and/or tools (e.g., C++, MATLAB)
- Ability to understand, modify, and execute simulations of physical or electronic systems
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.