Annecillary Furniture Services, a CRI company, provides project management and installation services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. The Driver proves integral to the functioning of Annecillary as they ensure that all products arrive to and from the warehouse damage free.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client in the field.
- Follow job scope detailed in work orders.
- Write change orders when performing work not included in the work order scope.
- Log time of each crew member daily.
- Photograph all deliveries/pick-ups to email to Annecillary and client teams.
- Communicate any damage or issues to the Annecillary and client teams.
- Obtain client signatures on work orders and change orders.
- Note all outstanding items and issues on work order paperwork.
- Unload truck with field crew daily once return from job site.
Qualifications and Skills
- Team player
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in driving commercial trucks
- Clean driving record
- Spanish fluency highly desired