Looking for a great place to start or continue your career? A place where you are challenged and not bored? A place where you are valued and respected? Our Family owned trucking company is looking for hard-working, eager to learn Trailer Techs. Come join our exciting team today!
Hill Brothers Transportation has been in business for 45+ years and prides itself in treating each other as family. First and foremost, we respect our employees and listen to what they have to say. We also offer competitive wages, good benefits, training opportunities for growth and development, recognition and much more.
Don't wait any longer!
Contact us now.
• COMPETITIVE PAY/NIGHT DIFFERENTIAL
• BONUSES (SIGN ON & REFERRAL)
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
• PAID HOLIDAYS
• PAID TIME OFF
• EXCELLENT BENEFITS
• PROVIDED WORK ATTIRE
• ANNUAL BOOT ALLOWANCE
• TOOL PROGRAM
$45,000 - $62,000 Annually
Lube and service Class 8 OTR trucks. Inspect and make necessary repairs on Class 8 OTR trucks
1. Repair and service OTR trucks
2. Accurately enter data into the Maintenance system
3. Actively communicate with the Shop Foreman
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Inspect trucks; perform oil changes, filter changes, and lube chassis
2. Diagnose, repair and/or replace light and wiring problems
3. Perform routine maintenance wiper blades, mud flaps, and light replacements
4. Work with the parts coordinator on duty to procure all parts needed for a particular job function
5. Perform fueling duties on Trucks and Refrigerated trailers
6. Consistently report to work as required and complete normal work hours
7. Comply with company policy and procedures
1. Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in written form
2. Must be able to make critical decisions while following company policy; must be able to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem; must be able to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
3. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
4. Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
1. Basic Computer skills required
2. Able to write and speak using correct grammar
3. Work in a fast-paced, moderately high stress environment
Education, certification, and experience requirements:
• High school graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
• 6 Months to 1 years of related experience
• Must provide own tools
• Good driving history
• Valid CDL in state of residence encouraged
Physical Demands/Requirements available upon request