For over 20 years, Teknion has partnered with clients in the public and private sectors to deliver solutions that range from highly consultative strategy and architecture engagements to turnkey data warehouse projects. Our goal is always to lead our clients with best of class talent and technology to give them a competitive advantage by helping them uncover hidden truths in their data.
In 2022, Teknion joined forces with Resultant, a leading consulting firm specializing in technology, data analytics, and digital transformation. We’ve formed a passionate team of 400+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
Together, we partner with clients to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Teknion is looking for team members to join our Data and Analytics consulting group to work with clients and deliver data solutions of all kinds. Particularly, we are seeking analytics professional with 3+ years of experience utilizing data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in integrated projects that include modern, best of breed BI solutions such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Develop changes based on customer requirements and Tableau/Power BI best practices (eg setting up new connections, development and enhancements to dashboards)
- Analyze large and detailed data sets and tell the story of your findings through data visualizations and meaningful data insights
- Consult with clients to identify, assess, and solve complex business problems
- Continuously learn about data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicate/share information with colleagues
- Troubleshoot users’ issues on platform and application level
We are seeking individuals with the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable technical expertise in enterprise-class data analytics solutions and services
- Minimum 2 years of recent, progressive experience in technical consulting roles
- 3-5 years of experience designing visual reports and dashboards with Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- 1-2 years of SQL
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set
- Knowledge of implementing design best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience
Qualified individuals will ideally posses these skills, abilities, and attributes:
- Proven BI Tool experience (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
- Strong database skills
- Strong Data Modeling skills (dimensional modeling, data vault, 3NF, etc.)
- Proficient with DAX with PowerBI experience (Preferred)
- Cloud Architecture Skills (Preferred)
- Alteryx Experience (Preferred)
- Matillion Experience (Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present comfortably and confidently in front of clients
- WhereScape RED and 3D experience
- Snowflake experience
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve many clients, and are committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Teknion compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Competitive compensation packages including Base Salary, Team Sell Commissions, and Profit-Sharing. Full benefits provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Equal Opportunity Employer