REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, operations-minded individual. As the Fulfillment Coordinator, you will be responsible for local game operations, customer service, and supporting sales efforts for turnkey tailgating and special events at Auburn University. The position reports directly to Regional Fulfillment Manager. The ideal team member will possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Execute operational processes at the local property, including the creation of site maps, customer logos, signage, and catering set-ups
- Oversee on-site Quality Control and game day service efforts, in collaboration with local sales and production teams, both in advance of and during game day events
- Ensure high level of customer service practices for all guests at tailgating events
- Hire, train, and manage part-time, game day staff for customer servicing
- Must be able to life 20 pounds and work weekends
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.