The Technical Instructor/Course Developer supports a variety of disciplines to include, but not limited to engineering, physical sciences, test and evaluation, facilities engineering, life cycle logistics, project management, equipment services, safety, quality, and occupational health. The Technical Instructor shall provide instructional and support services for the management, execution, performance, and administrative requirements of Indian Head University IHU) courseware development and facilitation.
The Technical Instructor/Course Developer must understand the Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) and Indian Head Division (IHD) organizations, roles, responsibilities, and programs. Specifically, the Technical Instructor/Course Developer must possess:
- Knowledge of and expertise in IHD mission-specific areas including energetics and ordnance and their related systems and technologies
- Knowledge of and requirements for the Defense Acquisition Workforce
- Knowledge and experience in disciplines to support safety, quality, corporate operations, and business, including contract management, financial management and comptroller, facilities management, safety, human resources, purchasing, lean principles, high velocity learning, office automation administrative proficiencies, and supervisor and leader development
- Expertise and knowledge of learning theories and methodologies, determining the appropriate Instructional Systems design models, and for design development and implementation
- Knowledge of the design and implementation of a variety of training methods to include computer-based, instructor-led, train-the-trainer and self-training
- Expertise in training program evaluation to determine training effectiveness and effectiveness of training
- Knowledge and expertise in the development of certification and accreditation and an accreditation strategy applicable to both industry and academics
- Expertise to interface with SMEs in the design and development of curriculum and courseware
- Expertise in course instruction/facilitation
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in curriculum development
- A minimum of three (3) years technical experience in the subject matter hired to instruct
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in a Military Training Environment
- Must be certified as instructors to their applicable functional area
- Knowledge of learning principles, practices, and methods of presentation and delivery of course content, testing and remediation procedures, curriculum, training aids, devices, electronic podiums, TTE, lab equipment, equipment operation and maintenance procedures associated with the course.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, Psychology or Training Systems Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in curriculum development.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. is VEVRAA Compliant.