Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for an Information Advantage Doctrine Writer position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Develop and write Army information advantage doctrine publications by researching, analyzing, defining, evaluating and integrating concepts, lessons learned, and best practices on Army information advantage activities (e.g., information operations, MISO, PSYOP, MILDEC, OPSEC).
- Evaluate combined, joint, multi-service, multinational, and Army information advantage doctrine and TTPs for the validation, modification and development of new doctrinal products in support of Army information advantage missions.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, review, and evaluation of doctrinal publications developed by other proponent schools/centers, services and Government agencies, providing required support and knowledge to conduct external document reviews.
- Coordinate with military and Government personnel and support all aspects of the doctrine development process.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of information advantage roles, missions, capabilities, organizations, command and control, employment, and sustainment to analyze, validate, modify, write and edit new or existing doctrine products.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any field, or have a combined minimum of three years of experience writing information advantage-related (e.g., information operations, MISO, MILDEC, PSYOP, OPSEC) doctrine, technical manuals, or CATS.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience and knowledge in information advantage activities (e.g., information operations, MISO, MILDEC, PSYOP, OPSEC). Have a minimum of three years of experience and knowledge in the capabilities and limitations of applicable Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have experience and knowledge of writing military documents, and the capability development process or requirements determination process.
- Be capable of supporting extended travel requirements as the CCoE doctrine representative in the continental United States (CONUS) and outside continental United States (OCONUS) for the purpose of obtaining information to support the development of doctrine publication and maintain currency with emerging TTPs.
- Have 2 yrs. experience and knowledge to coordinate and collaborate with Army proponents, units, the DA Staff, and other agencies responsible for DOTMLPF activities to facilitate timely analysis and doctrine development.
- Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.