Lucas Therapies is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Rehab Tech/Rehab Assistant to assist in providing excellent patient care in a private outpatient setting. We are searching for a candidate who can provide proper exercise instructions to patients, able to multitask, adjust to a fast pace environment, and be a great team player. This job is an excellent stepping stone if you are interested in applying to a Physical or Occupation Therapy program. Our previous therapy techs have a 99% success rate in being accepted in the school of their choice.
Lucas Therapies employs a Rehab Tech/Rehab Assistant to assist the Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants with providing high-quality patient care. You will be teaching and assisting patients with their exercises as instructed by the therapist.
Education: Minimum high school education or equivalent.
Experience: One-year health care experience is preferred.
- Strong customer services skills and time management
- Strong oral & written communication
- Computer knowledge
- Medical office experience or background
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Compensation: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (part-time employees must be able to work on Tuesday and Thursday)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.