Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Training Technician position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a current Secret security clearance.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Conduct preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on EST 2000, Call for Fire Trainer (CFFT) and Combat Network Radio (CNR) Support. Eight classes are scheduled annually.
- Provide support for WIN-T setup and training, field training exercise set up, implementation, tear down, motor pool recovery and additional tactical incorporated into BOLC-B. Training technicians will be required to assist in the set-up, take-down, safety and logistical support of the following blocks of instruction: Small Unit Tactics (SUT), Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), Night/Day Combined Land Navigation, Convoy Operations, BRM 5 (Zero an M4 Rifle), Rifle & Carbine Qualification: (Table I, Preliminary Marksmanship Instruction & Evaluation (PMI&E), Table II, Preliminary Live Fire Simulation (PLFS), Table III, Drills, Table IV, Basics, Table V, Practice, Table VI, Qualification (QUAL), Field Training Exercise (FTX) and Recovery, and conduct of preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on EST 2000, Call for Fire Trainer (CFFT) and Combat Network Radio(CNR) Support.
- Provide support for maintaining the WIN T support assemblages: TCN, POP/SNE/VWP/STT, NOCS, CPP and up armored vehicles.
- Serve as Armors, Range Safety, Ammunition Support, Field Training Exercise support, and motor pool recovery personnel. Classes required for Ammunition Handlers are: 4E-F27/645- F11, Introduction to Ammunition, 9E-F67/920-F35, Turn in Procedures for Using Units, 4EF45/645-F29, and Hazmat Familiarization Safety In Transport, 9E-F69/920-F37.
- Serve as Range Safety support personnel required to provide safety support during tactical tasks. Support includes scheduling of tasks, ammunition and weapon handling and issue of ammunition and weapons to students and instructors.
- Count bullets, load magazines, turn in and issue ammunition, maintenance and issue of weapons.
- Conduct motor pool maintenance, ammunition and weapon inventory, and updates to ensure all equipment is functional and generally free from defect during holiday block leave, training holidays, intervals between BOLC-B field training exercises, and Operation module, the training technicians.
- In - Progress Reviews. The contractor shall participate in IPRs; the frequency and scope of which shall be determined at the Post Award Meeting chaired by the Contracting Officer’s Representative.
- Ensure compliance with DA Pam 385-63, AR 385-63 (Range Safety) http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r385_63.pdf , applicable TMs, FMs, Installation range regulation and SOPs, DOL/DOSS SOP and appropriate regulations governing ammunition receipt, accountability, transportation, storage and turn on for safe training and firing for each weapon system within Command.
- Complete Fort Gordon Range Safety Certification program with annual Recertification. As applicable, Training Technicians will complete Master Gunner/Train the Trainer courses offered by the Fort Gordon Training Support Center (TSC) for applicable Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations issued through the FG TSC.
- Conduct daily preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) IAW appropriate Technical Manuals to ensure all support equipment is functional and generally free from defect. Upon completion of the PMCS, the training technicians will report status to Commander, B Company.
- Assist in the set-up, take-down, safety and logistical support of the following blocks of instruction: Small Unit Tactics (SUT), Techniques, and Procedures(TTP, Night/Day Combined.
- Have previous experience in recovery, cleaning and performing PMCS on equipment IAW Recovery Checklist in the motor pool.
- Have previous experience in weapon maintenance accountability.
- Have range Safety Certification.
- Be Combat Life Saver (CLS) qualified.
- Have bachelor degree in General Studies or have appropriate work experience in leadership, management, and maintenance skills comparable to that of a senior noncommissioned officer.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.