Celona, founded in 2019, is an early-stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to Enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a cloud-managed private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
Celona seeks an experienced Hardware Development Engineer for developing 4G and 5G small cell base station hardware and related accessories. The position will involve coordinating with ODM companies, developing and monitoring RF test plans and calibration methods, regulatory compliance testing, and some custom PCB and RF design.
- Schematic capture and CAD tools: OrCad, Allegro, KiCad
- Signal Integrity and validation
- Two or more hardware development cycles taking a product from concept to production
- Working with ODM/JDM partners
- History of developing designs with RF Front End circuitry, including use of spectrum analyzers, VNAs, signal generators
- BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- One or more mechanical CAD tools: Fusion360, SolidWorks, ProE
- RF simulation tools such as: ADS or CST field solvers and simulators
- C and/or Python
- Familiar with Git
- FPGA design in Verilog
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.