Work with our Vermont-based team. Gloves, mittens, socks, goggles, winter accessories – if it keeps you outside longer in the coldest conditions, we're passionate about it. Independently owned since 1956, we're still growing – and are always looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our mission.
Our General Warehouse Associates work closely with our Warehousing/Shipping teams to ensure that product is moved, restocked, and unloaded from trucks to the proper storage areas. This is a dynamic role for someone who can manage multiple priorities at once and communicate effectively with team members.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Unload, receive, and organize incoming product
- Replenish inventory
- Take responsibility for special projects and execute projects efficiently
Looking for these qualifications:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Forklift experience and certification a plus
- Ability to handle a pallet jack
- Have a strong ability to prioritize and anticipate deadlines
- Ability to operate a handheld scanner to locate product
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work closely and respectfully with team members and managers
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged time on your feet, whether standing or walking
- Must be able to lift ~50 pounds without assistance
- References required for reliability and dependability
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive medical insurance, 401k, paid time off, flexible work schedules, gear discounts, and much more. Gordini celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.