WESTSIDE IS LOOKING FOR NURSES!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM AVAILABLE!
JOIN A CARING, DEDICATED TEAM WHO HELPS PATIENTS AND FAMILIES GAIN ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE, AND NAVIGATE COMMUNITY SERVICES AND RESOURCES!
Westside Family Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that provides high quality primary medical care without regard to ability to pay. The RN Case Manager is on-site RN who directly supports assigned care teams by managing high and rising risk patients. RN Case Manager will case-manage patients/populations who are most at risk for health deterioration, sentinel events and/or poor health outcomes; including but not limited to: coumadin patients; uncontrolled/poorly controlled DM patients, prenatal patients, high utilization ER/hospital patients and any other patient requiring additional support to achieve healthy outcomes. The RN Case Manager will work closely with the Clinical Floor Supervisor to coordinate day-to-day clinical care efforts, including but not limited to identifying and implementing nurse interventions to improve patient health outcomes.
WORKING AT WESTSIDE MEANS WORKING IN A PRIMARY CARE MEDICAL HOME.
A Primary Care Medical Home is not a special building. It is a way to provide healthcare that puts the patient at the center of health care decision-making. As a community health center, Westside Family Healthcare provides care for everyone who walks through our doors, regardless of ability to pay, immigration or citizenship status, national origin, religion, race, ethnicity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
OUR MISSION: To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and supplemental insurances. We offer a generous PTO package and flexibility to provide work/life balance. Westside Family Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity.
- Manage a caseload of patients/populations identified as at risk for health deterioration, sentinel events and/or poor outcomes using the nursing process and established protocols. Evaluate outcomes of care coordination efforts by measuring interventions effectiveness and fostering a continuous improvement mentality.
- Collaborate daily with Clinical Floor Supervisor to coordinate clinical care efforts related to assigned medical team. Participate in daily huddles with the Nurse Team to identify patients’ needs and care gaps. Delegate patient care based on patients’ needs, keeping the patients’ providers informed.
- Provide ambulatory care support as a member of the care team; which may include, but is not limited to walk-in and/or telephone triage
- Maintain compliance with all professional and organizational requirements to meet position standards.
- Ability to efficiently perform the core responsibilities outlined in the RN Care Manager Job description; participate in quality improvement activities and initiatives; other duties as assigned or requested.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to fellow team members, students and/or volunteers.
MINIMUM OBJECTIVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with an Associate Degree of Nursing AND at least 2 years of relevant RN experience
- Active RN licensure in the State of Delaware (or compact state) with no restrictions or disciplinary action 3. Current BLS certification
- Active Ambulatory Care Certification (AMB-BC)
- Ability and availability to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday; including rotating Saturday coverage