Enjoy working from the comfort of your home! Fully Remote Position!
Explore a Career with Skillable. Make a difference every day.
Skillable is a 100% remote and virtual company. You will be expected to be a member of a highly talented and productive team, maintain a high degree of output and focus with minimal daily supervision, working on tasks assigned, while enjoying the benefits of a work from home organization.
Skillable is seeking a Marketing Manger to work remote. If you have a passion for marketing and using data to drive decisions, this is the role for you.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is responsible for creating and executing lead generation for our organization.
- Partner with VP of marketing and product and sales teams to develop integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategy
- Understand and support the Skillable brand vision through careful execution of the design, messaging, voice and approach of all marketing efforts
- Develop deliverables and report out on overall success of impact through marketing channels
- Develop sales tools that support a cohesive representation of our solutions
- Work cross functionally to build sales engagement in marketing programs
- Leverage marketing technology including marketing automation and databases to optimize campaign effectiveness
- Manage campaign budgets and the work of external vendors when necessary
- Provide analysis of data to support decisions made by those with accountability
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Skillable Company Values
- Develop and implement IMC plans and campaigns, including the IMC component of Go-to-Market plans in alignment with key business priorities, brand and customer needs
- Ensure consistency and integration across all messaging platforms
- Manage the execution elements of the optimal IMC mix including advertising, web marketing, collateral, case studies, videos, events, demos, PR, broadcasts/webinars, digital, social media, demand generation, thought leadership, etc.
- Collaborate with sales operations to track lead generation to revenue where applicable
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or other related field of study
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing, communications, and/or program management experience
- Strong marketing communication skills across digital, social and traditional media, direct marketing, marketing automation, lead generation, event marketing, including management of multi-layer campaigns
- Proven ability to build integrated B2B marketing communications campaigns
- Experience with sales facing organization, including sales enablement programs
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to work cross functionally to build strategy
- Proven success in delivering measurable results that support sales and brand building priorities
- Proven writing and proofreading skills
- Marketing software experience needed; Microsoft Dynamics Sales/Marketing preferred
- Ability to work independently as part of a virtual team
- Ability to frequently remain in a stationary position.
- Ability to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information.
- Ability to constantly operate equipment, such as a computer
- Ability to move equipment, in excess of 5 lbs.
- Occasional travel, not to exceed 25%.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function assigned satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online. Skillable is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers full-time employees a robust benefit package, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Healthcare Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Retirement Savings Plan (100% match of employee 401(k) contributions up to 3% of their compensation, then 50% matching contribution of next 2% of employee's compensation), Wellness Program and reimbursement, Travel Assistance Program, Short-term Disability, Life and AD&D, Accident Recovery, Employee Assistance Program, Long-term Disability, Critical Care, Cancer Care, Hospital Indemnity, Discount Program, Home Office/Communication Reimbursement, Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Personal Time, 10 Company Recognized Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday, Employee Recognition Programs, Company Trips, and even Pet Insurance!