The Business Center is a print and mail center that supports Hammersmith® companies (Management, Construction, Contracting, and Roofing). The Business Center Manager is responsible for directing and overseeing all Business Center functions and activities, ensuring services provided are of a quality manner while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Review and process incoming requests in our online software and via any submission method
· Follow client policies and company procedures in processing of all work
· Communicate with coworkers, clients, Homeowners, and service providers as needed
· Responsible for Business Center operations, including equipment, machines, and supplies
· Serve as the direct contact for outside vendors for servicing and maintaining the machines/equipment; perform minor repairs on machines as directed by vendor
· Responsible for scheduling all activity of jobs and projects received in the Business Center, ensuring completion deadlines are met, and determine which print orders will be outsourced to outside printing companies
· Responsible for tracking all Business Center activity for monthly metrics report (i.e. completion times and all job data on daily, weekly and monthly basis)
· Negotiate pricing for outsourced jobs to ensure our clients are getting the best price
· Keep track of and implements all changes directed by USPS
· Ensure incoming and outgoing mail is processed and distributed within 24 hours
· Maintain, organize, and prepare boxed files for storage
· Create and modify procedures and processes for the Business Center
· Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Other Duties and Responsibilities
· Other duties as assigned.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee(s) assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time with or without notice.
· Attention to detail
· Customer Service Skills
· Decision making and judgement
· Excellent communication
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will be in an office setting, and most tasks and projects are completed using a computer, equipment, and/or machine. Communications are facilitated with supervisors, other team members, and service providers via email, phone calls, video calls, online meetings, in person, or chat messaging systems. Communications with Homeowners are facilitated using mail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position is largely not sedentary and may require constant standing/walking with occasional sitting.
· This position requires typing/keyboarding which involve repeating motions of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
· This position requires the ability to lift and handle thirty (30) pound boxed files.
Required Education and Experience
· Previous customer service, administrative, or copy center experience
· Stable work history
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Proficient in use of PC and Windows environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, working forty (40) hours per week in our Inverness Office location.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.