Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Cyber Analyst position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Solicit and identify information needs and collection requirements related to Army cyberspace operations from CCoE staff, Schools, and Cyber Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID).
- Read and be familiar with all Army cyberspace operations doctrine.
- Work with CCoE cyberspace operations doctrine writers to identify information needs to validate or improve cyberspace operations doctrine.
- Identify indirect and direct collection opportunities (e.g., training events, meetings, forums, and exercises) to satisfy CCoE information needs related to Army cyberspace operations.
- Develop collection plans based on CCoE cyberspace operations information needs and available collection opportunities.
- Coordinate approved collection plans with CALL and other Army collection teams.
- Analyze information collected to identify gaps, trends, and best practices related to cyberspace operations.
- Develop, produce, and present after-action-reports, initial impression reports, and executive summaries of findings.
- Based on validated gaps, trends, and best practices, identify and propose potential DOTMLPF-P solutions mitigate gaps and promote best practices.
- Track implementation of approved DOTMLPF-P solutions and assess progress of implementation and effectiveness in closing validated gaps or promoting adoption of validated best practices.
- Document collected observations in JLLIS.
- Conduct short term or extended TDY travel in support of collection events, and provide trip reports when completed.
- Monitor L&BP information originating from training centers, unit visits, Joint and Army websites, and other centers of excellence websites pertinent to cyberspace operations.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in Army or DoD offensive or defensive cyberspace operations.
- Have three (3) years’ experience and knowledge of DCO and offensive cyberspace operations (OCO) roles, missions, and employment at all echelons, including Active Army, AR, and ARNG, and how they contribute to Army and joint operations.
- Have three (3) experience and knowledge of the roles and missions of Army cyberspace capabilities, and employment in the Active Army, AR, and ARNG, and how they contribute to Army and joint operations.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.