Audit Internship Opportunity for our 2023 Busy Season - January 16th - April 18th
We are currently seeking a student who wants to learn and develop their audit and accounting skills. We have an excellent internship program where you will learn about accounting and audit processes, compliance and regulations and be able to work on various projects with experienced talented individuals. Our forward-thinking and flexible culture will allow you to learn and grow in your career.
- Learns the planning process and assists in planning multiple assignments.
- Assists with facilitating engagements to meet budget and client expectations.
- Learns how to accurately perform analytical review of audit documents.
- Provides exceptional service to clients by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs.
- Builds and strengthens co-worker and client relationships through effective communication and an understanding of relevant standards; advises on concerns and relevant industry pronouncements.
- Executes solid understanding of accounting and auditing principles, quality control standards and technology implementation procedures relative to individual client assignments.
- Identifies and communicates audit issues, technical matters and improvement opportunities to senior accountants, managers or principals to resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Enrolled in a BA/BS in an Accounting/Finance or related program with an accredited university.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in a positive, professional manner.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, stand or sit for extended periods of time, as well as type/enter data at a keyboard regularly.