Tax Internship Opportunities for 2023 Tax Season - January 16th - April 18th
We are currently seeking students who want to learn and develop their tax and accounting skills. We have an excellent internship program where you will learn about tax and audit processes, compliance and regulations and be able to work on various projects with experienced talented individuals. Our forward-thinking and flexible culture will allow you to learn and grow in your career.
- Prepares and assists with simple to complex tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Performs tax research where appropriate.
- Performs all work in compliance with the firm's policies and procedures.
- Reviews information provided by clients and interviewers, as well as copies of previous tax returns, wage statements from employers and year-end interest and dividend summaries.
- Accurately prepares tax return work papers (business returns).
- Prepares and checks tax returns, forms, and schedules.
- Assists other staff members in other departments.
- Enrolled in a BA/BS in an Accounting program with an accredited university.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in a positive, professional manner.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, stand or sit for extended periods of time, as well as type/enter data at a keyboard regularly.