Come join a cutting edge company focused on our people and providing the best pest control service possible. B.O.G. Pest Control is seeking a motivated, hardworking Pest Control Technician. Experience in the pest control field is not required; we offer extensive paid training.
Pest Control Technician Position Description:
Purpose: To protect people and property from pest problems
Supervisor: Pest Control Service Manager (may report directly to Pest Control Division Manager)
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, with seasonal Saturdays (approximately 16 per year)
Work Hours: 6:45 am - 5 pm, with earlier and later requirements
Benefits: Health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement savings plan, production bonus, employee discounts
Pest Control Technician Tasks:
- Perform basic inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entry ways and make prevention recommendations to clients
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, service equipment and products per government, and company guidelines.
- Document service activities as required, and complete and submit paperwork as directed.
- Maintain licenses, pest control certifications, and/or registrations as required, and participate in company training as directed.
- Assist other production-based departments, as needed.
Requirements of Pest Control Technician:
- Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum Age: 18 years of age
- License(s): Valid drivers license, any State-required license or certification
- Work Experience: 1 year of work experience