Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a 170B WOBC Instructor position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications e.g., SharePoint and Blackboard.
- One (1) year experience as an instructor or instructor/writer. Experience is defined as experience in teaching or instructing in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military institution, or industrial establishment in the appropriate field(s); supervising or administering a training program; development or review of training/course materials, aids, devices, etc., and evaluation of training results.
- At contract start date possess a Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility and maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- RF Engineer (Journeyman)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited program of study.
- One (1) year technical experience or operational background in Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering.
- Strong background in mathematics
- Information Technology Instructor
- Graduate from the 255N Network Management Technician WOBC or 255S Cyber Security WOBC
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.