Who We Are:
· We are NRG Media, LLC, a multi-media company based in the Midwest with nine markets across four states.
· Locally, we are known as Broadcast House Media, home to five radio stations: Froggy 98, B107.3, 1400 & 99.3 KLIN, RED 94.5 and 105.3 The Bone.
What We Do:
· We create and distribute relevant content across multiple channels including FM, AM and HD radio, online listening, owned and operated websites, social media, event sponsorships, cause marketing, sports marketing, and influencer campaigns.
· Our marketing solutions include a robust digital platform, involving targeted display, pre-roll, geofencing and video geofencing, as well as search engine marketing, lead generation, OTT/CTV, video, social media and more.
· The Client Marketing Coordinator become proficient with our multi-distributional marketing platform and the broadcast industry through a rigorous training. As part of a marketing client team, the Client Marketing Coordinator will work directly with local and regional businesses to create, negotiate, and execute solution based multi-media marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to conducting industry research, presentation preparation created from critical thought and information provided by the client, campaign implementation, scheduling of creative assets, creating success reports, maintaining client communication, ensuring client satisfaction, and payment collection.
· Hands-on training to learn the industry, our platforms, and processes
· Competitive wages
· Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
· 401(k) match
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· People-focused work environment
· Opportunity for growth within company
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are Looking For:
· Highly motivated, professional, enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals.
Ideal Candidates possess the following skills and attitudes:
· A go-getter who is goal oriented, a competitive team player, determined to succeed, and who takes a collaborative approach
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time
· Organizational and time management skills
· Detail-oriented, data-driven problem solvers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Intellectually curious and applies critical thinking to offer solutions
· Passionate about helping local businesses grow
· Ability to build and foster strong professional working relationships with client partners
· Displays collaborative approach, maintains composure when facing challenges
Experience (preferred, not required):
· One or more years of marketing, sales and/or customer service experience
· Digital product sales
· Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with experience
· New business development
· Salesforce or another CRM tool
· Microsoft Office Products (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Google Drive (Folders, Sheets and Docs)